Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Selamat sudah

3 days in Philips Island

First day was raining, along 3 hours of journey and i'm totally slept for most of the time. Sampai-sampai je, in front of the house. The house was very nice. 3 rooms, with 2 king size bed and 2 double Decker bed. It awesone, but i chose to slept outside, on the blue comfortable sofa. yeah!! On second day, the trip is started. From Koala wildlife park, to A maze n thing, then lead to Shopping, continuously to The Nobbies. It's tired, but it was great experience. On that nite, we all did BBQ, in the windy cold nite. It was really cold, without the heater in the house. Only a few air condition are used to heat us up. But, well, the house is still not bad.

Half day in Clayton

A few lesson here if u want to used V-line train.
  • Firstly, u need to have plan C in any trip if u didnt make sure about it. Plan B if sufficient, but in this trip, Plan B is just Plan B.
  • In Australia, time is everything. If the bus stop at bus stand, it will stop. But it wont stop at the time if u didnt wait at bus stand. So, be prepared to be late.
  • Dont ever stop at shopping centre, or other else, if u have train or bus to ride on in 30minutes. Just go straight away to the station.
  • Just go stop at the Bus station if u want to go to Train station, unless u will have semput-semput to catch up the train.
  • The train was reaaalllyyyy punctual. U will lose ur 45minutes if u late 2 minutes. Think twice.
So, that the lesson I got during this trip. I went to Clayton because of Ausmat 18 gathering, for Raye. Wandai n me, as representative from Gipsland went there. I met some of my classmate there. It was one year we havent met up. I'm so happy on that day, becuase I feel the busyness of the town in Oz after i lived at my lovely Churchill. I met so many international student there. Compared to gipsland, i found so many local here. So, here are some of the picture there.


5.5 days in house

Yes! it is. I spend 5.5days in my house, just to finish my 9 lab reportssss. It totally stress me out, but luckily, I have finish all the reportsss on time. Thats a good new. But, now is october, now november is coming. Exam is just around da corner. I need to study......

0 comments:

Followers